Goal number 1 for 2008 is to make it to London for a week. Well I guess I should be careful what I ask for, I just might get it. My boss told me today that I get to go to London for a week for a project. This is freaking awesome! I am so excited! Only problem; it is too short notice. I was hoping to bring my boyfriend along when I go. Oh well I guess ill just have to make a second trip over there. The funny thing is the ticket was only $150. True I am flying from DC, did I mention ill already be in DC for another project? With taxes the total ticket costs about $400. That seems really, really good; I have paid more for flights to Memphis! Even though it is work, I still will have a day or two to explore. Ill keep you posted!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+(2).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment