Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Great start

So not the best start to my 2008, as you may recall from my last blog entry one of my goals for 2008 is to get down to 200 pounds. Well I weighed in today and I was a whopping 281! Holy crap, that’s like two and a half twinks! But on the up side 80 pounds isn’t an impossible goal that’s like 7 pounds a month. Hey if they guys on The Biggest Looser can loose 20 in a week, I can do 7 in a month.

I am so into The Biggest Looser, not only is it motivational you get to see trainer Bob with his shirt off. The first challenge this season was a race to the top of a hill and back. The prize was the winners could pick the trainer. If I was on that show I would have been up and down that hill so fast! I need a hot trainer like Bob yelling at me, encouraging me, hugging me, sneaking into my room, oh well sorry the line between reality and fantasy is a little blurry. But hey whatever motivates!

I even put out my sweats, socks, shoes to go for a jog this morning. Well not a jog so much as I haven’t jogged in years. But I didn’t go, I even set my alarm extra early to go out, I just hit snooze. I thought it was too cold, and I was too tired, but those are just excuses.

Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment