
So last week when I was in DC I went to buy some Sudafed for my extremely congested head. I also had a cough and one of the people I was working with recommended Mucinex D as well as Sudafed. I figured I would get both and try the Mucinex and if it didn’t work I would have the Sudafed, I figured I should stock up because I don’t know what London will have in the way of cold medicine. Well I knew going in that I can’t just go in and buy Sudafed, I had to take the little plastic card up to the counter. So I picked up a Sudafed card and a Mucinex card and walked up to the counter. Now let me just explain that I did look like death warmed up a few degrees, and meth addicts are really skinny too, so I doubt they thought I was buying the Sudafed for anything other then my runny nose. So I had to give the check out lady my license so she can scan it a put me in the system. Then she informed me that I can’t buy both the Mucinex and Sudafed at the same time, because combined they have too much Pseudoephedrine. So I had to make a choice, go with the tried and true Sudafed, or try something new and try the Mucinex. Me being such a risk taker I took the Mucenex, and it worked out pretty well. I just hope that I don’t get sick in DC again anytime soon, I might have the cops at my hotel door!
+(2).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment