Well as the night wore on I noticed a gaggle of women walk in, and the for of them were openly straight and one of them had a veil on. Bachelorette party. Now before I go on my rant I want the reader to know that I have nothing against strait women, infact my own mother is straight. I even had a cocktail or two with my friend Jennifer in a gay bar in during her bachelorette party.
Now back at Blake's, the gaggle of women start pulling guys and dancing with them while one of them took pictures. Like some type of side show. This isn't the worlds largest ball of twine its a real person who deserves to be treated with respect. Then I started getting pissed (not drunk for our UK readers).
I thought to myself, how tacky of her to come into a gay bar and flaunt her upcoming marriage. Does she not know what is happening around the country? What just happened in Florida, Arizona and California? Or does she know and just doesn't care?
But I didn't say anything, I figured if she didn't know why she could be offending I assumed by telling her I would make her upset and I cant do that to someone getting married soon. On the other hand if she new and didn't care confronting her would of not do any good. So I will be content in ranting here, on my blog.
I just wonder would she stand next to me when I was protesting Proposition 8?
+(2).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment