Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Long Lines

So I think that the long lines seen over the past weeks during early voting and today in the early hours of the election is a good sign for Obama.

I somehow doubt the rich elite republicans will stand in line for 4+ hours to vote, they have very important businesses to run and the middle class won't destroy itself you know!

So who has time to vote, oh maybe the Hundreds of thousands of people who have gotten layed off?  Young students looking for any excuse to get out of Early English Lit 101, I can see these people waiting in line to vote.  I wonder who they will vote for?

Like my mom says, this year people are biasing there votes on there wallet.

What about me? Why do I have time to write a blog when i should be in line? Well I voted early, anyone wanna guess who for?

obama_pride

No comments:

Post a Comment